You can join us at the 2021 European Congress of Obesity online. Hydration for Health will be present there with a session focused on strategies to encourage healthy hydration habits in adults and children.
This session will be held on May 11th from 12h30 to 13h30 with the following agenda. We are looking forward to e-meet you all there!
European Congress of Obesity Online 2021
May 11th, 12h30-13h30, room 2
From fluid intake patterns to behavior change
HOW TO ENCOURAGE HEALTHY HYDRATION?
Luis A. Moreno, MD, Public Health, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Living with obesity increases risks from COVID-19
Jason Halford, PhD, C.Psycol. AFBPsS, University of Leeds, UK
President Elect European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO)
- The role of hydration in dietary practice for people with obesity
Pauline Douglas, RD, University of Ulster, UK
Executive member of the European Federation of the Association of Dietitians (EFAD)
- Do children have a same fluid intake patterns across the world? Results of six Liq.In7 cross functional surveys
Clémentine Morin, MSc Danone Nutricia Research, France
- A European example: are Spanish children drinking enough and healthily? An update of the Liq.In7 cross-sectional survey
Iris Iglesia, PhD, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- The Psychology of Hydration Habits: Automaticity and Reward and effects of the UK pandemic lockdown
Esther Papies, PhD, Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology and School of Psychology, University of Glasgow, UK
More info & registration: eco2021.com