2022 Early Career Research Award Winner
- Stephanie Nishi, from Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Spain), won the Early Career Research Award of 2022. Her pitch is entiteled "Hydration status, water intake and changes in cognitive performance in older adults: A prospective cohort".
Relive Stephanie Nishi's pitch and those of the other awesome finalists of #ECRA2022:
- Changes in female sex hormones and copeptin on body water regulation and fluid intake in naturally cycling females
Mitchell Zaplatosch. University of North Carolina at Greensboro - USA
- A systematic review and meta-analysis to establish how many older people are dehydrated in community and long-term care settings
Ellice Parkinson. University of East Anglia, Norwich - UK
- Sex and Habitual Water Intake are Related to Dimensions of Mood
Kevin Miller. University of Wyoming - USA
- Tap Water Consumption and Perceptions in US Latinx Adults
Abigail Colburn. Arizona State University - USA
Congratulations, Stephanie Nishi!